Another New Feature Request

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:33:20 -0800

Wednesday, November 03, 1999, 6:52:42 AM, Bill wrote:
> I've been in the engineering business a long time, and if there is one
> lesson I've learned it's that text should be stored (or transmitted) with as
> little fixed formatting, especially hard returns, as possible. Formatting
> can and should be added by a viewer.

    The engineering business.  A business of solving practical problems and in
the 10 years (IIRC) that you've been in it they haven't learned about
attachments, alternate formatting or tabs?  Give it a rest, Bill, the internet
community as a whole isn't going to change just because you can't figure out
how to use the many solutions at hand.