The Great "Hard Return" Debate

Bill Clark pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 19:28:00 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999 08:47:35 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Now witness the same block after one simple command in three editors that
>I am personally aware of.

>Wednesday, November 03, 1999, 7:12:55 AM, Bill wrote:

>> No. Your are not missing anything at all. The only problem is that single
>> strings without HRts are messed with by the internet fabric for ancient
>> reasons for which I haven't grasped the technical justification.

Since this went to the second set of quotes in a tidy fashion, what would that command be? Preferably in epm, smalled or
qedit... (since this discussion has included smalled, I assume we're talking OS/2 we're here)...

-bc-

User friendly software:
    That which makes friends among those trying to use it...