New Question: Junk Spy

Maynard Riley pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:05:18 -0600 (CST)

Sundial Systems responded immediately to my post, which I
copied to them, and within hours I had sent the untrapped junk
and the misflagged files to them for consideration. I believe
that we have identified at least one condition whereby a
detector would flag legitimate addresses of which the detector
is a subset. I expect that they are happily working toward a
performance upgrade at this time.

	`~Maynard