New Question: Junk Spy

Bill Clark pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:09:29 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999 14:05:18 -0600 (CST), Maynard Riley wrote:

>Sundial Systems responded immediately to my post, which I
>copied to them, and within hours I had sent the untrapped junk
>and the misflagged files to them for consideration. I believe
>that we have identified at least one condition whereby a
>detector would flag legitimate addresses of which the detector
>is a subset. I expect that they are happily working toward a
>performance upgrade at this time.

The one problem, and a request which I had, were responded to within a _very short_ period of time... I find it an interesting
program, but so far it has only found one message that slipped by my Pmmail filters... Kinda fun to watch the window icons
change...

-bc-

User friendly software:
    That which makes friends among those trying to use it...