The Great "Hard Return" Debate

Bill Clark pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 20:49:51 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 08:25:30 -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    That is what reflow is for.

Ok... I can reflow with a variety of software from smalled to epm...
What I need to know is how to automagically get the bloody quote,
">", symbol to line up at the same time, in a tidy and appropriate
fashion for a depth of quotes... Where I really need this is in
newsgroups, but it would seem that a reflow/quote macro for one
should be usable for others (assuming a cut and paste to an editor
and back to the reply)...

Where am I missing the obvious?

TIA

-bc-

User friendly software:
    That which makes friends among those trying to use it...