program bitmap conversion

Atomic Frog pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 04 Nov 1999 21:10:34 -0800 (PST)

No, but _make_ a directory and do as the instructions say.

For example, I have my PMMail/2 in:
C:\Apps\PMMail

Make a directory:
C:\Apps\PMMail\PMMICON
In that directory, place the icons as instructed. Must be 16x16 OS/2
Icon format, names must correspond to the ones as documented.

I have just tried this and my "unread mail" icon is now Marvin the
Martian. So it works just fine here.
Now maybe somebody wants to start a "Themes" database for PMMail icons?
:)

Isaac