pmmail Digest V1 #119

James Dye pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 05 Nov 1999 09:07:18 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 05 Nov 1999 08:37:34 -0500 (EST), Ray wrote:

|James Dye wrote:
|
|>| I tried running the ol' fixit.cmd from about
|>|1.92 but it slightly decimates PMMail (disables some functions).
|>
|>Pardon my asking, but what functions does it disable? Of course, if I
|>haven't missed them yet, perhaps it doesn't matter.
|
|First I couldn't register PMMail, either by clicking on the link in
|my email from BMT Micro or from the Help screen.  Once I had it
|registered, and converted the icons again, I discovered I couldn't
|use the "Find" function. I think I maybe also knocked out the power
|to a Central American city.

Since I was already registered, I wouldn't know about that problem. I
certainly would have missed Find were it inoperative, but that function
(and all others of which I am aware) work normally. I have had no
complaints from MesoAmerica, either. The appearance of PMMail is
much improved.

James Dye
Northern Illinois University