program bitmap conversion (was Re: pmmail Digest V1 #119)

Ray pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 12:51:35 -0500 (EST)

Brian Morrison wrote:

>It's hardly surprising that this happens, you are patching the
>executable at locations that have changed since the patching program
>was written. It is bound to break things if you do this.

Indeed I was surprised the patching program got as far as it did. But
very cheered to see how easy customization is.

I've since eliminated the hat dudes.  Alas, I haven't found a whole
bunch of 16 x 16 icons in the vast collections I've downloaded over
the years.  For now I'd settle for dupes of the little folder icons
PMMail already uses so I could color them something different than
that ugly ochre.

-Ray Tennenbaum