program bitmap conversion (was Re: pmmail Digest V1 #119)

Atomic Frog pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 20:32:26 -0800 (PST)

Ah, well then you may consider acquiring PMView.
First on OS/2 and now available for Windows as well. It will let you convert your
favourite pictures to 16x16 icon size.
Hurry! If you're using OS/2, the lifetime registration is still available!

(Yes, I know, this is probably going a bit off topic, but what the heck).

Isaac