program bitmap conversion

Ray pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 07 Nov 1999 09:27:09 -0500 (EST)

Dave Liquorice wrote:

>> Alas, I haven't found a whole bunch of 16 x 16 icons in the vast
>> collections I've downloaded over the years.
>
>Your using OS/2, fire up the icon editor and draw your own.

You wouldn't have suggested that if you'd ever seen the icons I've
put together.  I was marginally less helpless when I was using a
trackball but results were never less than hideous -- is why I
downloaded all the stupid things.

So I finally found a compelling reason to actually purchase the
latest PMView (thanks Isaac) and I'm finally pleased with my PMMail
icons.

Still, would like what others with some genuine ability have come up
with.

-Ray Tennenbaum