A question for the board

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 15:00:23

On Mon, 08 Nov 1999 06:39:31 -0800 (PST), Bill Wood wrote:

>What is MR2/ICE? Supposed to be a nice mail app. Any
>comments on it?

Try it, got to http://nick.secant.com and get a copy.

Personally, I don't like the UI, but it is functional. Many people
swear by it and think it is superior to PMMail. There was a fair old
Usenet needle war between BoB Novitskey and Nick Knight a year or two
back, good indication of a roughly even fight between their
applications....

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails