Another New Feature Request

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:59:58 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 09 Nov 1999 14:16:13 -0500, Business Intelligence Customer
Service wrote:

>Careful Mr. Wood, if you make Mr. Lamb unhappy he'll take his
>list and we will be without again . . .

Nah, if that were true you wouldn't be reading this message from me
now.  Steve and I have been at sharp odds on more than a few occasions
in the past and I haven't been booted off the list yet.  At least I
don't think I have...  Hello???  Is anyone there???  Can anyone read
this message??  Please, if you can read this, please send a *_*# 8393-
#9-4 493
3
34 943
 3