Another New Feature Request

John Bridges pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 05:52:32 -0800

On Tue, 09 Nov 1999 21:26:20 -0500, Steven Hollar wrote:

>http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro
>
>It's not nearly as informative as this list.  And definitly not as
>humorous.  We might could even get Don King to promote a bout between
>Ralph and Steve sometime.

As a Ultimate Bulletin Board customer, I think it's fair for me to said that
UBB sucks as a means of conversation (not that any other Web based boards are
much better).

It's just awful for those who want to come in, read what's new and leave.

It's ok for archiving questions/replies, but for daily use, it drove me nuts.
I find a mailing list far easier to use, and eats up a lot less of my time.

I hope BluePrintsSoftwareWorks considers setting up a mailing list.