Crash when clicking links

John Swartzentruber pmmail@rpglink.com
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:56:46 -0500

Is anyone here running PMMail 2000 under Windows NT and also using
SyGate (internet sharing software)?

Frequently when I click on an html link in an email message, I get an
access violation error that says that it is in the SyGate software.
That implies that the problem might be there, but since it only happens
within PMMail 2000, I'm also suspicious of a problem there. Of course,
knowing Microsoft, the problem could also be in IE 5 or the operating
system.

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone else who is having a similar problem
or who is running a very similar setup (i.e., two or three of the
following): PMMail 2000 Professional (2.10.2000), Windows NT 4.0 with
SP6, SyGate 3.1, Internet Explorer 5.

Details about the error: OleMainThreadWndName: SyGate.exe - application
error. The instruction at 0x77b3cc11 referenced memory at 0x77b3cc11.
The memory could not be "read".

John L. Swartzentruber		jswartz@rica.net
Primatech Inc.			Harrisonburg, Virginia