Another New Feature Request

Trevor Smith pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:56:04 -0400 (AST)

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:47:32 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>Or am I the only one who sometimes while viewing a bunch of msgs leaves one
>open changes folder to look up something there then alt-tabs to to the open
>msg and clicks on one of those blue arrows?

Can someone give me an explicit step-by-step to reproduce this? I was
able to reproduce it in the past but now I can't. I don't know if
I've forgotten what the procedure was or if it has somehow gotten
'fixed' on my system or if it's just intermittent.

 Trevor Smith          | We've got a blind date with destiny,
 trevor@haligonian.com | and it looks like she's ordered
 www.haligonian.com    | the lobster.         - The Shoveler