Another New Feature Request

Marty Abrego pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:02:13 -0700

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:02:25 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>Just go to a folder where there is more than one unread msg, open the
>first, then switch from the msg-read window back to the pmmail/2 main
>window. There you change to an other folder and open a msg there. You can
>leave it open or close it, I don't think it makes any difference. Switch
>back to your first msg-reaf window and try there to get the next unread
>msg. crash.

Well, using PM Mail v1.96, it doesn't crash.  It does close the close that first msg-read window and give focus back to the second one.  This really irritated me when I first started using PM Mail, but I guess I just got used to working around it.

That's not the behavior I'd like, but it's not a crash either.  I'll try it out on PM Mail 98 when I go back to work on Monday.

                  \\|//
  Marty Abrego    (o o)          "Anarchy does not imply mayhem."
  photon@qnet.com                                - Mr. Realtime