PMMail 2000 crash on messages from specific account

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 16:27:20

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:49:40 -0500, Jonathan B. Bayer wrote:

Well, my copy of PMMail 2000 appears to be unable to display multi-part
messages, as sent by Jonathan.

Seems odd that one flavour of PMMail can't display messages written
with another.

On attempting to open the attachments, it seems that the space in the
attachment name is not correctly passed to my defined editor. The
attachments are shown as Unnamed Attachment 1.ATT and Unnamed
Attachment 2.ATT, the name shown in the headers as badmsg.txt and the
PGP signature attached using the RFC2015 format (I think!) are not
used.

Annoying to say the least, particularly because the bloody US crypto
export regs mean I can't have PMMail 2000 Pro anyway.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails