Cannot Open Attachment

Brian Morrison pmmail@rpglink.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:28:58

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:15:50 -0600 (CST), S Zaveloff wrote:

>On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:35:23, Brian Morrison wrote:
>
>>Try using the View Full Message option and look at the message body to
>>see if there is a block of MIME encoded data.
>>
>>If not, there is not attachment.
>
>I did that and it says,

>	boundary=":-Fischer-Intl-Naples,Fl-110899--2bff:2712:4b22--*GCS*"
>
>but there is no block of data. However, if I open the message in an editor,
>I can see the attachment. The filename is shown as ="" though.

I think it will be, there is no apparent filename, but it might be in
the content-type header further up the file. The fact that there is no
block of data implies that whoever sent it got it wrong in some way.

              do you know how far this has gone?
               just how damaged have I become?
                                      'Even Deeper' by Nine Inch Nails