My first post

Francesco Loffredo pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:51:04 +0100 (CET)

First of all, HELLO EVERYBODY!

I've been lurking for many months now, but I have a question repeating through
my mind: why all PMMail/2 installers don't put the \TOOLS directory in the
same dir as PMMAIL.EXE choosing its parent dir instead?
I have installed PMMail 3 times, due to version changes, and the 2nd and 3rd
time I forgot this quirk, chose E:\PM-Mail as installation directory and ended
up with an E:\TOOLS directory. I don't like this behaviour, because I want
every program to be in its own directory.

                                             Opinions?

                                       Francesco Loffredo - Milano, Italy
                                                 fal@galactica.it
                                                   IT Consultant