My first post

Carl S. Hayes pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:00:45 -0500

This is an old question . . . however as I remember it
there were to be an 'entire' suite of applications by South-
soft.  They did come out with a mail reader, but sold it off
well before selling off PMMail.  The intent was that the
TOOLS were to be common to ALL applications and
they (the applications) would be subdirectories off of
the MAIN subdirectory (default SOUTHSOFT).

Well anyway hope I remember right and this helps in
some way.  By the way it really dosn't matter what the
main subdirectory is . . . (SOUTHSOFT).

Carl