OS/2 Sendmail (was: Mail store and forward gateway setup)

John Thompson pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:13:28 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:41:22 +0100, xavier caballe wrote:

>>easily get bogged down with this extra processing.  Finally, I'm not aware
>>that tcp_wrappers is available for OS/2 yet anyway.

>OS/2's own tcp/ip comes with inetd that is a tcp wrapper.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think OS/2's inetd does any filtering
based on accect/reject rules for given ports.  All it does is watch the
ports and start the requested services when a connection request comes in.

John (john.thompson@attglobal.net)