Another suggestion for next release

Agents pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:06:43 -0500

But I did not say "focus on new users", did I?  I said "emphasize" which is different.  Also I did not say that they should restrict
themselves to current users for reasons that are self-evident and you mentioned.  Paying a small annual maintenance fee is
reasonable if the users are offered enhancements, bug fixes etc. in a timely fashion.  If, on the other hand, nothing is offered in
return for the annual maintenance fee, it is of course, a non-starter.  Selling PMMail to someone who is using a different
software package is a conversaion, as is selling it to someone who has not used e-mail till now (conversion from non-user to
user).

Hakan