Another suggestion for next release

Steve Lamb pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:21:33 -0700

On Thu, Sep 30, 1999 at 06:54:54PM -0700, Bill Wood wrote:
> It's interesting to listen to the PMMail-for-Linux discussion. One key point
> I haven't heard discussed is how much work the port would take. Is this a
> big, medium, or small deal? Or an estimate in man weeks (what level?) would
> be even better. Besides, SW development estimates are always entertaining,
> like most good fiction.

    I think that is something only the authors can assess and since they are
conspiciously absent from the list at this moment, I don't think anyone can
give even an educated guess.

    Translation for the layman:  Throw a dart at the dartboard, multiply by
two, it's likely to be as accurate as anything else.  ;)