No September Release!

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 16:17:30 -0400 (EDT)

In case you were wondering, it has been officially confirmed that the
PMMail updates will *NOT* be released in September as had been
previously stated.  Nevertheless, we are not without hope as I just
received the following response to my inquiry to PMMail Support about
when the releases might take place:

> Sorry Ralph, I still don't have a fixed date.  All I know
> is they will be out "soon".

With that official word from Southsoft, we may want to consider setting
up a betting pool for everyone submit their best guess for the actual
release date.  As for the winner's prize, I don't have anything
particular in mind, but maybe something like Steve Lamb's private
unlisted phone number that you could use to call him collect at 3AM to
tell him exactly what you think about the way he trashed your favorite
OS, be it Win9x, WINNT, OS/2, Be, Linux, UNIX, DOS, CP/M, etc. (at one
time or another he's put them all down).  Also, in the interest of
interest, I think we should limit any guesses to sometime between now
and Oct 1, 2010.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com