No September Release!

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Thu, 07 Oct 1999 20:17:54 -0700 (PDT)

>>"Soon" means when B & I have got some spare time to indulge their hobby;
>>PMmail can be no more than that because it certainly can't earn any significant
>>revenue for them. These days you can't make money writing mail clients for  *any*
>>operating system.
>>
>But surely we wouldn't be so churlish as to deny that a significant upgrade should
>require another payment?
>
>I would certainly be prepared to pay another licence fee, maybe even equivalent to
>the original cost for a vastly improved PMMail.
>
>>"Soon" doesn't encompass "never" but I suppose it can tend towards it ...
>>>
>Why can't we users look like a financial incentive to B&I as well as an ego
>incentive? :)

c'mon folks....  let's cut these folks a break....  they've delivered an OS/2 mailer that runs really well... and it allows us to NOT run
Winbloze....  I'm willing to pay for an upgrade...  and honestly...  I really can't think of any feature I absolutely need..  I receive over
300 emails a day... many system messages... but orders from Telco's, contract proposals, manuals, etc.. and this mailer works
great..

don
Don Morse using OS/2 Warp4 fp11 and PMMail 2.0
        dmorse@pacificnet.net  ICQ 245937
             www.pacificnet.net/~dmorse