Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 18:46:45 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 08 Oct 1999 17:22:53 -0500 (EST), Dan Casey wrote:

>Count me in  for $20.00 .....
>
>Who's keeping track?
>

>On Fri, 08 Oct 1999 14:52:38 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>So, Bob & Ike, there's 20 bucks on the table for you if simply spend a
>>little time this weekend and package up the fixed versions of PMMail
>>and post them no later than next Friday noon.

I was keeping track Dan, but if you or V.O.I.C.E.
(http://www.os2voice.org/) would like to keep the numbers and help
publicize the effort I would certainly have no objection.  So far, with
your commitment above, Southsoft is already potentially $80 richer than
they were before noon today!  Ain't capitalism wonderful?

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com