The 2nd PMMail 'Money Talks' Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 02:44:40 -0400 (EDT)

The 2nd PMMail Money Talks Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

The following is a list of PMMail users who have volunteered to pay
Southsoft for their long promised and wildly anticipated "free" updates
to PMMail/2 and PMMail 98, so long as those updates are released no
later than 12:00 noon (EDT) Friday, October 15th.  It is our hope to
demonstrate to Southsoft that there is a core of users who recognize
the value of its PMMail products and who want to encourage future
development.  (Also, we'd just like to get the damn upgrades
released!)

           * * * >>>>>>>>>>  I M P O R T A N T  <<<<<<<<<< ***

Numbers are just as important as dollars, so if you think that a timely
upgrade is worth paying for then please, pledge any amount that you are
comfortable with.  I will only report totals here and not individual
pledge amounts.  Please feel free to contact me off-list at
rpcohen@neurotron.com with your pledge info and I'll be happy to add
your name on the list.  Also, it would help me keep things straight if
you included the phrase "off-list-pledge" in the subject line.  Thanks.

Total amount pledged so far: $295

   THE LIST

   Anders Gjerlov
   Nathan Burridge