Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999 23:51:27 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>    Cool!  So what you're saying is that, as an OS/2 user, you expect to pay
>more for something decent?  No wonder I use Linux where good software is free.
>:P

C'mon, Steve, don't you like to get paid for what you do?  I know I do
and I don't mind paying software authors for the work they do, either.
If Linux serves your purposes and you can find free software that does
everything you need, then that's great for you.  OS/2 serves my
purposes and just like my hard drive or CDROM or monitor or fax
machine, I don't mind paying for the tools I need to get the job done.

Ralph

P.S.  If the answer to the first question I posed is "No", then I'd
like to talk to you about some work I need done. <g>

rpcohen@neurotron.com