Money Talks?

Shawn Tayler pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 08:16:48 -0700 (PST)

On Sat, 09 Oct 1999 08:54:40 -0400, Wilson Rook wrote:

>BTW:  I sold 2 copies of PMMail98 to a customer.
>I support PMMail on the Win platform because It also runs (and I use it)
>
>on OS/2.

Excellent point.  One of my customers has deleted LookOut Express from 2 of their systems and just sent the check
in to register 2 licenses for PMMail98.  They will most likely switch the rest of their office over after a good test
period.

I highly recommend suggesting PMMail98 to your Wintendo customers.  It really blows LookOut out of the water for
ease of use.

Its always such a pleasure to uninstall Lookout...  Makes me tingly all over  8-)

Shawn
(From the Dark Side of Planet OS/2)