The 2nd PMMail 'Money Talks' Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

Don Morse pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 09 Oct 1999 14:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 09 Oct 1999 02:44:40 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>The following is a list of PMMail users who have volunteered to pay
>Southsoft for their long promised and wildly anticipated "free" updates

ummmm, Ralph, I was the one that started this thread by asking folks to take it easy on
the programmers and that I'd be willing to pay for an upgrade....

Please add me to the list of folks willing to purchase an upgrade to PMMail/2...  I am
however, not the LEAST bit interested in PMMail98....  but Linux would be nice...

Don Morse
dmorse@pacificnet.net
Don Morse using OS/2 Warp4 fp11 and PMMail 2.0
        dmorse@pacificnet.net  ICQ 245937
             www.pacificnet.net/~dmorse