PMMail Pledge

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:26:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:46:13 +0100 (MEZ), Alexander Sarras wrote:

>Count me in on that tally!
>I'd say 20US$ for an PMMail/2 Update containing aan improved PGP (intl)
>interface

Thanks, Alex.  I don't know whether or not an improved PGP interface is
included in the PMMail/2 update.  Perhaps one of the several PMMail
beta testers can comment on this.  They are welcome to contact me
off-list at rpcohen@neurotron.com and I will be happy to pass the
information along without compromising their identity.

>70$ for a new Linux-version.

Ahh, another Linux user who is willing to pay for quality application
software!

>I'd even offer another 15$ for an add-in IMAP-Module for my PMMail/2

So noted.

>PS: I'd prefer using credit-cards as banks here started to charge
>prohibitive additional expences when changing currencies.

I understand and I believe I can make arrangements for credit card
pledges to be accepted.  I will go ahead and enter your pledge on the
list, but feel free to withdraw it later if you find the answer to your
improved PGP interface requirement unsatisfactory.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com