Money Talks?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:00:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 23:37:49 +0200 (CDT), Erik Bracke wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I join the club for an upgrade of PMMail/2 (OS/2) and offer US $20.- as well.
>Would appreciate if buying the upgrade could e.g. be done through the channel where I
>bought PMMail/2: BMT Micro; because I have an account with them. Otherwise
>MasterCard would be convenient for me, not living in the US. (Secure channel, please,
>PGP e.g....:-)

Thanks, Eric.  I'll enter your name and pledge amount to the list.
Please understand, however, that no one is selling the upgrade -
neither Southsoft nor BMT.  Instead, a group of us (you included!) have
volunteered to send a payment to Southsoft for their "free" upgrades as
an incentive for them to release them VERY, VERY SOON.  It would be
great if BMT Micro were to jump in and offer to process credit card
payments, but even if they don't there are other arrangements which can
be made to accept credit card pledges.

Ralph

rpcohen@neurotron.com