The 5th PMMail 'Money Talks' Release-the-Damn-Updates-Already Tally Sheet

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 15:36:19 +0200

>Funny how the vast majority of the people on this list can't seem to
>fork over more than $20. Guess PMMail isn't that important to
>them.......
Well - I think this is because of the fact there there really isn't
anything to pay for (at this time).

If I could go by BMT Micro *now* and pay (!) for updates to PMMail
(both Windows and OS/2 versions), then I'd most likely pay for three
updates (if the updates were priced at 15$, I'd pay that - if they were
priced at 40$, I'd take a deep breath - and pay that as well). If there
was a Linux version, I think I'd pay app. 50$ for that as well. But
since this pledge is more in the likes of "release now -
pleaaassseeee!", then I find the 20$ fair - we don't even know what
were getting (if anything at all). If that's being cheap - well then
I'm cheap :o) But I like to know what I'm paying for, and right now - I
have no idea - it's only because Southsoft have released reasonably
good products, that I'm even on the list.

Regards,
Anders