No-Can-Do Attitude

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:14:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:56:06 -0400 (EDT), Rodney R. Korte wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:36:16 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>Total amount pledged so far: $875
>
>Whoopee!  That's almost enough for 3 days' salary & overhead for
>one really poorly paid programmer!  That should really motivate
>Bob & Ike to work for weeks or months to fix bugs and prepare
>a new update.

Wow Rodney!  What a great no-can-do attitude!  It's a shame you
apparently haven't followed any of the ongoing discussions on this list
or you would have known that according to Southsoft and the beta
testers, there are no weeks or months worth of programming needed to
"fix bugs and prepare a new update".  You also would have known that
Southsoft has stated that they fully intend to release the updates soon
- just not as soon as we would like.  FInally, you would have known
that the release of the free updates is in no way contingent upon
pledges of any sort from this group.  Just though I'd bring you up to
date.  Thanks for your support.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com