Pledge...

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:42:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:07:27 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:

>Monday, October 11, 1999, 1:02:52 PM, Steve wrote:
>>     Put me down for $5.  I've seen the latest and won't be switching back from
>> TB! any time soon.  OTOH, I'm willing to kick in something just to get the
>> damned thing out the door since it has been about, oh...  6 months since I
>> would have considered it ready.
>
>    Color me pink for not checking the address on that.  Crap.  That was to be
>private.  Ah well.  *sigh*

Hi Steve,

The fact that you are willing to contribute your name, your time and
your money to the effort to get the PMMail updates out the door -
despite the fact that you don't even use PMMail anymore - is truly
commendable and nothing at all to apologize for.  I'm sure that
everyone on this list appreciates your ongoing efforts on our behalf
(including this very mailing list which you host) and I'd like to thank
you for the entire group.  Heck, maybe we should be taking up a pledge
drive for you, too.  Let's see, how about "The Steve Needs a New Porche
Pledge Drive". <g>

Ralph
rpcohen@neurotron.com