Money Talks?

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:32:47 -0500 (CDT)

Ralph,

I have read bits and pieces of the mail on this subject.  Someone early on
suggested that this campaign was sort of like subscribing to Software Choice.
 Well I hope not.  I subscribed and paid $200 plus in hopes of a new OS.   I
have never gotten anything for that "contribution".  Even before that I
subscribed to two years worth of IBM AntiVIrus.  At that time IBM was issuing
updated revisions roughly every three months (not just the new signatures
that are being  issued. So I paid $125 plus and guess what?  IBM sold out to
Symantec.  So up til now its close to $350 with nothing to show for it.

I think the PMMail update should have been brought out by now.  But be that
as it may, please put me down for a $40 pledge and we'll see what happens. :)

Regards,

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX
Sent to you at Warp 4 speed (FP11)