nul messages?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:37:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:07:52 -0700, Curtis Delzer wrote:

>All of a sudden, I am getting a bunch of 3K nul messages in my inbox.  Why
>is this?  Any ideas will be most welcome.

Are the messages really empty or is the header info just all set to
(null)?  I had a problem with certain messages being arbitrarily split
into two sections - with the second section having content but no
header - that went away when I changed my POP accounts to a new
provider.  I assume it was somehow related to the POP software they
were running.

Ralph Cohen

rpcohen@neurotron.com
PMMail/2 2.00.1500