PMMail 2000

xavier caballe pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:36:49 +0200

>    PMMail2000 has quite a few bug fixes.  Cosmetically it is pretty much the
>same.  The one bug that nipped me several times was having multiple PGP keys

I've found an additional option: Fetch all accounts -not present on PMMail
98 but available in PMMail/2- and also an option to select which filter
should manually be applied on the selected messages --also, a missing
feature of PMMail 98 but present on PMMail/2-

>under the same identifier.  It would default to the first one in the ring, not
>the one chosen.  PMMail2000 now uses the KeyID so it uses the PGP chosen.

Fortunate you... :) I can't use the professional version

>    IIRC, PMMail98 doesn't have a global reindexing tool, PMMail2000 should.

Yes... from the 'Tools' menu you can select to reindex a folder, an
account o everything. Also... I just found there's a filter builder on
this menu.

>here, it has fixes.  It may not have them all, but what it does have is
>important.  Furthermore I hope that this will mark a faster release cycle for
>further bug fixes and feature enhancements.

I strongly agree with you... :)

Xavi
---
Foghorns blowing in the night, salt sea in the morning breeze,
driving cars all allong the coastline... This must be what paradise is like