PMMail 2.10

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:04:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 02:44:00 -0300 (ADT), Trevor Smith wrote:

>>On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 00:36:43 -0500 (CDT), Hazen Woods wrote:
>>
>>>It may be that the  paste action worked, but not COPY.  Looks like CUT is not
>>>an option either at this time.
>>
>>Cut, copy and paste all work in "New Message" edit windows from the
>>RMB popup in PMMail/2 v2.10.
>
>>Naturally, cut and paste don't work in a "Read Message" window but
>>copy does.
>>
>>Is this not what you are seeing?

Well, yes and no.

1.  Copy now works in a read only window.  I now realize that this feature is
not included within the F18.
2.  I See where Ralph confirms that all works at his place too, but not here.

  As I release the RMB, whether in "New Message" or "Reply To", the is a
momentary faint nearly square outline, but no options and nothing sticks..

regards,

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX
Sent to you at Warp 4 speed (FP11)