Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Hazen Woods pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:09:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 01:05:45 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>>BUG 01:
>>Stalled POP Retrievals - POP retrievals sometimes stall and when they
>>do, PMMail should recognize the situation and cause a new Fetch cycle
>>to run.

>>BUG 03:
>>Timed Fetch Failure - Sometimes PMMail stops fetching the mail at the
>>prescribed timed intervals for no apparent reason.

I see 01 and 03 as related.  I raised these points because on occassion
PMMail/2 hangs with indication "Connecting to POP server" at one of its
prescribed time intervals.  I had suggested that PMMail/2 should be able to
recognize this and issue a new "Fetch" cycle and next interval.

Having said all that, it still doesn't work that way.  : - (

Regards,

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX
Sent to you at Warp 4 speed (FP11)