PMMail Sold??

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

Folks

Just found this news item on WarpCast. !!

w3

==============

BLUEPRINT SOFTWARE WORKS, INC. ACQUIRES PMMAIL SOFTWARE
FROM SOUTHSOFT, INC. RELEASES NEW VERSIONS FOR ALL PLATFORMS.

New Version of Product Line Available October 15, 1999

Wilmington, NC - October 15, 1999,  - Blueprint Software Works,
Inc., a newly formed software development and publishing firm,
recently acquired the PMMail software package from Southsoft, Inc.
Both companies made the announcement today.  An updated version of
PMMail, one of the most powerful email clients available, will be
released on October 15th, 1999 immediately following this press
release distribution. The latest OS/2 version (2.10) is available
on Hobbes or at http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com

The PMMail product line is one of the most versatile email
software packages available.  This powerful and flexible email
application provides extensive support for emerging Internet
tandards along with a user-friendly interface.  PMMail is a
multi-platform application supporting OS/2 as well as Windows
NT/95/98/2000..  PMMail offers users a way to manage  unlimited
email accounts, providing a cost-effective, timesaving
communication tool.

"We are excited about the acquisition of the PMMail product line.
Southsoft has developed an email application that is in a class by
itself," said Thomas Bradford, President, Blueprint Software
Works.  "The PMMail feature set is packed with everything a
customer needs to manage email and the interface is displayed in a
logical and intuitive manner.  The program is designed for easy
navigation, setting PMMail apart from other email programs."

"We created PMMail over four years ago," said Robert Novitskey,
lead developer and President of Southsoft, Inc.  "Yet even today,
no product has come close to PMMail's power and feature set."

"In the past six months it became apparent that Southsoft could no
longer provide the level of quality in service, support, breadth
of features and timeliness of upgrades that our customers
deserve," said Novitskey.  "As such, we searched far and wide to
fine someone to take over the reins and continue in the tradition
that we have set forth.  We are pleased to have found a partner
(in Blueprint Software Works) who shares the same d=esire to see
PMMail continue to grow and astonish customers.

Blueprint Software Works is a privately held firm located in
Wilmington, NC specializing in software development, as well as
publishing and marketing services for independent developers.
The aquisition and launch of PMMail announces Blueprint Software
Works' official entrance into the software development and
publishing market.  Negotiations with leading developers in the
Internet and multimedia market are currently under way as well and
Blueprint Software Works will be announcing these agreements as
they are finalized.

Contact:   James S.McCorquodale info@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com

Voice: 800-603-5684 (USA-Canada)
Voice: 001-910-452-4787 (Outside USA & Canada)
Fax: 910-452-9734

Blueprint Software Works, Inc.
5019 Carolina Beach Rd. Ste. 102
Wilmington, NC 28412