PMMail 2.10

Atomic Frog pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

I'm getting the same behaviour. I can _barely_ see the menu pop up, and only once in a while. In the "Read"
preview pane, it works fine, though with only a "Copy" option.

I'm using NO keyboard enhancers.
I do have the following: OD2.0 (selective installation), Dialog Enhancer (evaluation), and the latest
Scrollmouse drivers.

Isaac