PMMail 2.10

Steve Wendt pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 12:06:16 -0700 (PDT), Atomic Frog wrote:

>>>  As I release the RMB, whether in "New Message" or "Reply To", the is a
>>>momentary faint nearly square outline, but no options and nothing sticks..
>>
>I'm getting the same behaviour. I can _barely_ see the menu pop up, and only
>once in a while. In the "Read" preview pane, it works fine, though with only a "Copy"
>option.

Happens here as well.  I *do* have lots of desktop enhancers, though.  What's
supposed to be in the popup for the editing window?  It looks like it would be Cut,
Copy, and Paste, the same that shows up in the read window when nothing is
selected.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)