PMMail 2000 Pro over PMMail 98Pro?

Ralph Cohen pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 17:46:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:24:44 +0100, David Gaskill wrote:

>Anybody know if I can  just install one over the other without any problems ?
>
>Doesn't seem to say anything about it on the new owners Web site and they don't
>respond to e-mails.

I believe that almost everyone at BSW is at Warpscape in Atlanta this
weekend.  FWIW, I just installed PMMail/2 2.10 directly over top of my
existing installation (make sure the application is closed first) and
everything worked fine, i.e. all my previous settings and folders were
intact.  They do suggest, however, that you make a backup beforehand
just in case.

Ralph
rpcohen@neurotron.com