PMMail changing hands

Maynard Riley pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:17:07 -0500 (CDT)

As the WarpCast announcement stated, Blueprint Software Works,
Inc. is on the net at http://www.blueprintsoftwareworks.com and
worth the look. It is a Tom Bradford / BMT "affiliate" and I
truly believe that this is a good situation.

bOb & Ike did an outstanding job bringing PMMail to where it
rests today, and I wish them the very best in their next
pursuit[s]. Hopefully they're more wealthy than I and are
pursuing the comforts of life which they have most certainly
earned.

I also applaud Tom Bradford for taking this pro-active step in
keeping PMMail available, marketed, and supported. I look
forward to a smooth transition of PMMail through which
everybody benefits; the alternative would probably be that
nobody benefits. Furthermore, there are other excellent OS/2
apps, and their users (existing and potential) which could
benefit from Bradford's initiative here. The first which comes
to mind is PMPatrol, acquired from the author by an unnamed
entity and since disappeared.

The pages at Blueprint don't give many details of the
situation, but I expect that they will come forth after
Warpstock.

Best wishes to all of us; and Thanks!! again! to Southsoft!!!
and Blueprint.

	`~Maynard