PMMail 2.10

Steve Marvin pmmail@rpglink.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 21:02:50 -0400 (EDT)

Am I the only one with the new OS/2 version 2.10 that won't
fetch mail? It gets the count and then hangs "getting 1 of n".
If I restart it does the same thing.

Tried remote control and it gets the list, then I mark them
for retrieval and hit "transfer mail" and it gets the list
again.

Settings are POP with passwords and tried quick interrogate
on and off both.

IPTrace with 2.0 shows the POP logon and then:
  PMMail			Server
   "STAT"                       "+OK 2 4025" Ack set
   "LIST 1"           Messages transferred

With 2.1 the POP logon is the same and the STAT/+OK is the same
but PMMail responds with an ACK with the FIN bit set and then
they just keep exchanging ACKs with no data.

2000 Professional on NT using the same account data (shared
directory) works fine both in remote and normal, PMMail/2 2.0
using same account data works fine before the upgrade and
after I restored the dll's and .exe to back out the upgrade.

Am I just brain-locked here? Or what?