Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Anders Gjerløv pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:03:58 +0200

>1.  Is there a list of 'just what changes' were made to either of
>the PMMail programs?
I am looking for that file myself!!

>2.  I'm not sure, but for me, in the few minutes that I have looked
>around, I don't really see what all the 'message traffic' about getting
>the update out was all about.  Just what really was improved?
Well - As I see it the following is improved in PMMail2000. Feel free
to add to the list.

* Ability to check mail at greater intervals then 1 hour

* Ability to apply specific filters to selcted messages.

* Re-index option under Tools menu (nice :o)

* Better possibility to set up dial-up connection from PMMail

There's a lot that's not there. But then again - this is a _free _
upgrade!

Regards,
Anders