Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Maynard Riley pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 08:29:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:44:53 -0500, Carl S. Hayes wrote:

>1.  Is there a list of 'just what changes' were made to either of
>the PMMail programs?

The OS/2 distribution is an .exe file, which is not viewable
with unzip, and which when run appears to go straight into an
install (ala Win), rather than unpack into a directory with a
read.me and the familiar Install executable.

Personally, I don't want to do installs in this fashion. I
prefer to read the read.me and learn about what is going to
happen during the install, how to recover if necessary, and
just what the update is going to do for/to me.

	`~Maynard