Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Bill Wood pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 08:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Esteemed List Members,

I think that it's pretty clear what has happened.

Southsoft was selling PMMail to Blueprint and Blueprint
wanted to hit the mkt with what they could claim to be
"upgraded" SW. With this going on, no doubt to a tight
schedule, neither Southsoft nor Blueprint was in the
least interested in what we were doing or wanted. Fixes
and upgrades were whatever were in the pipeline and
were feasible under the schedule ... finito.

Our time may or may not have been totally wasted
depending upon whether Blueprint is interested in our
help with their current to-do list. If we have anybody
out there who knows these folks, then perhaps we should
make contact and see if we can get them to declare
their intentions.

In the meantime, I guess we should redo our list in
light of the latest reality and see if we can find
anyone who cares.

It's been interesting. Not fun necessarily, but
interesting.

w3
w3

Bill Wood