Bugs & Feature Status in Updates?

Bruce Francis pmmail@rpglink.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 13:19:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:11:12 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:03:58 +0200, Anders Gjerl v wrote:
>
>>Well - As I see it the following is improved in PMMail2000. Feel free
>>to add to the list.
>
>Looks like most of the changes were in the Windoze version... not much changed in
>the OS/2 version that I can see, besides the icon and the movement of Explore URL,
>both of which slightly annoy me.  :(

Sounds a lot like they just pushed (the OS/2 version at least) out the door in
order to get a new version # "out there" with the BSW logo, address, press release,
etc.

As an aside, I wonder what that general consensus is regarding the >$1000
pledged to BoB and Ike for getting a release out by the weekend?  There
was a new piece of software released, but it wasn't by BoB/Ike and it
doesn't answer nearly the amount of questions/problems/bugs that the
group thought it was going to (for the OS/2 version at least).

Also, are you going to send the pledges to BoB and Ike, or to BSW?  <s>....